embed embed share link link comment comment
Embed This Video close
bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
embed test
Rate This Video embed
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (28 votes, average: 4.86 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Tags For This Video tags
rate rate tags tags related related lights lights

Orthodox Christian becomes Muslim

Orthodox Christian becomes Muslim then advises other Muslims to make dawah.

57 Responses to “Orthodox Christian becomes Muslim”

1. Amir inb abdurahman says:

Asalamu alaikum varahmathullah my dear brother,i am from india,masha allah ur doin great work brother allahu akbar,i am watchin all of video tat u did dawah,really i learnt more and more from u abt how to dawah,insha allah Allah{swt}make ur effort more easy and guide us all to the straight path ameen,and luv u all the brothers for the sake of Allah..:)

2. soma says:

ALHMD LLH

3. Mohammad Maimuddin says:

Nare Takbeer “ALLAHU-AKBAR” ALHAMDULLILHA
    what a pleaser for that people they save their life from hell which is already fix for NON-MUSLIM(kaafir) Welcome new people in IMAAN and follow IMAAN until death ALLAH-RABBUL-EJJAT will give them JANNAT(HEAVEN) “INSHAALLAH”

4. fiza says:

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh… I’m a muslim from malaysia…so proud of what uve done for all this time… Mashaallah…great job… Hopefully,1 day i can start to give dawah to other people too…

5. mybahri says:

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh… I’m a muslim from indonesi. Subhanallah…very great the job… Hopefully,1 day i can start to give dawah to other people.

6. Saad Saqib says:

Mashallah you are doing great work…MAY ALLAH GRANT U YOUR MAGHFIRAT!!!!!i have a request that plz upload more videos………

7. ismail souadkia says:

السلام عليكم ماشاء الله سدد الله خطاكم

8. ismail souadkia says:

god plesse u

9. abdssamad says:

great work im abdssamad from morocco and very proud that we have such muslims like u
    god bless you

10. mai says:

الحمد لله

11. abderrazak says:

hi how are man what is ur name

good job good luck and thank you very much

12. hatem says:

Asalamoalaikom
    I am a Muslim translator,and I will be very happy if you can help me to serve the Islamic dawa.
    Alhamdullellah, i have the skills enabling me to convince people. Besides, I have a good Islamic background, but i would like to learn some of the dawa principles,skills,and Islamic teachings and how can i be a suspenseful Daeyah in English.
    The greatest time in my life is when i feel that the people who i am talking with is convinced with Islam.
    I am ready to serve my self (financially)for such purpose to make Allah satisfied with me.
    If my words do not deliver the deep message which i ask Allah To bless them to deliver, i would be very grateful if you ignore them.

• Abdul Fatawu says:

Walekum salam Atem,
      May Allah Almighty help u achive ur aim as a daeyah.
      But dear in Islam,Dawah is in every where and is in any form at all that is not awkward but only successfully convince someone into Islam.
      First of All, please and please be patient and polite,calm and wise.
      Seek guidance and help from Allah and have good Characters.
      Best of All, know,believe and worship Allah how the Holy prophet thought and obey Allah.
      Finally,be Adaptable to change when you are corrected with a proof from the Quran and the authentic Hadeeth.
      Insha Allah with all this I think Allah will help you.

Oh Allah help our bro AbdulRahman Fazal and grant him ur Jannatu firdaws and all those who help him,admire him and his deeds and all those who love him for ur sake and guide those who are otherwise.

ft2g@yahoo.co.uk

13. SHADI AHMED says:

I APPRECIATE FOR EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE AND THANX ALLAH FOR ISLAMIC GRACE AS I’M MUSLIM IN ISLAMIC COUNTRY I FEEL SHY BECAUSE SOME OF MUSLIMS IN ANOTHER COUNTRIES CAN INVITE OTHER PEOPLE TO ISLAM BUT WE DON’T WHO WISH TO GET SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT TO ENTER IN IT
    I WISH U TO SPREAD THE ISLAM TO EVERYPLACE IN AMERICA “ANSHA ALLAH”

14. Abdulahi says:

may Allah bless this brother and his group and also their family i love u guys to death keep it up insha Allah again I love u guys Walaahi for the sake of Allah

15. محمد القحطاني Saudi Arabia says:

Excuse me, is it possible that the videos have Arabic subtitles so permeated the benefit for everyone

• admin says:

Sorry we don’t have the manpower to do this.
      If you can arrange for this to be done please download from YouTube and add the subtitles.
      JazakAllahu khairan
      Fadhlur Rahman ‘Dawah Is Easy’

16. abdullah says:

assalamualaikum… im from malaysia.
    congrats,,u r doing such amazing thing n may Allah bless u..just i think it will be more great if u always follow up all new brothers n sissters so that they will not just convert as islam,but they aplied all the islams said by do all Allah ask n left all Allah said not to do..i came out with this cuz most of the people that u interviewis like rushing n im very very afraid that they said syahadah not with all of their heart(Allah knows well than me).so i really hope that u may gather this people or at least still in contact so they will be a true muslim till their last breath..im really appriciate all of your effort,,may Allah bless u n ur team..=)

17. هاجر says:

بارك الله فيك و جزاك كل الخير و ادخلك جنته ان شاء الله

18. Ali says:

Are you wahhabi?

19. saif al-islam says:

شكرا لكم على جهودكم وان شاء الله في ميزان حسناتكم

• admin says:

جزاكم الله خيرا

• رياض says:

اريد ايميل الداعيه
        او حسابه في تويتر اذا ممكن
        اعرف شخص غير مسلم واحاول ادعيه للاسلام وهو احس مقتنع بس وده يعرف اكثر يقرا عن الاسلام
        بس انا ما اقدر اوصل له لانه في الاأُروقواي

عشان كذا ابي اتكلم مع الشيخ اذا يقدر يوصله
        ممكن الرد على الايميل
        Sooky-11@hotmail.com
        او على تويتر
        @3o4eeb
        شكراً لكم :) )

• admin says:

Sorry can’t speak Arabic !

• AEM says:

The brother is saying he would like the Email or Twitter acct. of the shaykh because he knows someone who is not a Muslim, and he tries to call him to Islam and would like him to read more and give him more information, but he cannot connect to him because he is in Uruguay. For that reason he wants to talk to someone and left his Email.

JazakumAllahu Khayrun.

• Abdul Fatawu says:

oh bro all that our who wrote in Arabic is trying to mean is that he wants to give out dawa to someone and he needs help. and also he could be contacted on the address he wrote in attach to his message.

20. Umy Naqishah says:

Masya’Allah…
    Alhamdulillah..
    Should be doing like this in whole world :)
    So other of non-muslim will not be someone who late to realize whats is the true Islam and Insya’allah oneday Muslim will be together and be in one roof :)
    Aminnnn

21. Ayesha khan says:

Assalmoalkum i m ayesha from india Mashallah u doing such a gud joB.
    MAY ALLAH GIVE U JANNAH AS A REWARD FOR THIS WORK. AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN!!!!!!!!!

22. Mustafa says:

please i need the videos interpreter Because i want learn the Dawah But i’m speak Little English and the video interpreter maybe Help me to learn. please please please

23. anzanafathana says:

Assalamuallaikum
    its so funtastic dawah. so smart and good. i waiting your new video.

24. Abu Abd-ALLEH Muhammad Ali Atounisi says:

As salamo Alaykom,,May Allah bless you Brothers,,I am so proud of what you doing but Another important thing faith is always in change it decreases and increases as u know so you should spoor and follow those converts and keep an eye on them and you must keep in touch with them too wherever they live and ask about their feelings and push them softly to be more closer to u,, May Allah bless your effort and make it easy and redouble it and make it in your balance of ur good deeds ,,, Assalamo Alaykum

25. Muhammad Saim says:

Assalamu allaikum brothers i am saim from pakistan . U r doing great work . Carry on

26. Nora hamoud says:

Asalamoalaikom..

Am very very praoud and happy

I wish i do that with you to

الـــحـــمـــدالله

27. AEM says:

Masha’Allah. Allah strengthen all of us to be as active in spreading the truth of Islam and counteracting all that which seeks to destroy the true message of Islam. Ameen.

28. muhammad says:

god bless you

29. Azman says:

Assalamualaikum,
    You done a great job,may Allah bless us all i pray there’s gonna be more like you insya’allah

30. Gulzar says:

Assalamu alaikum,really brother,u are doing a great job—calling to the way of ALLAH(swt).My best wishes are with u,,,and i am also learning a lot how to giv dawahs 4m these videos,JAZAKALLAH KHAIR…ALLAH HAfiz.

31. islam is ma life says:

alhamdoulilah w masha allah may allah bless you and us

32. lilia says:

so happy!

33. nassim says:

allah bless you gays i love you in allah
    allah akber hmd

34. Tariq says:

how to share on facebook??

35. ahmed yusuf says:

masha’allah allah bless you nice jop keep it up
    i want join you :)

36. OMAR says:

1 – in the conversation:
    Talked about heaven, earth, trees, water, life all that God created
    2 – want discussions translation into all the languages ​​of the world (professional translation)

Jazakallah khair

37. sousana says:

baraka allahu lakom

38. sousana says:

how can i be a member at that forum?
    it’s awsom…..jazakom allaho khaira.

39. Terezia Kontova says:

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Mashallah, an amazing masterpiece by Allah. I honour ur work, I pray to reduce the difficulties u must go through, may Allah guide u and make easy ur wonderfull dawah inshAllah… Brothers, u r blessed by Allah!
    I am a Slovak woman and i live in Slovakia in a little town, wearing Khimar n I struggle with many obstacles alhamdulillah. I know what is it: to struggle for Allah. But i also know that it deserves my Alhamdulillah because every difficulty on our way will be rewarded either in this life or in the hereafter. Alhamdulillah.
    Peace and Allah blessings be upon u. Ameeen. :)

40. abd el hadi says:

May allh reward I hope to translate the video into several languages

41. waleed says:

الحمد لله والله اكبر

42. Abdul Fatawu says:

I am part of the Ghana muslim student association and would be very much happy if we get into official in touch with ur team for improvement of dawa in our campuses.